Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weekend with the Family

We spent our final weekend in Florida with my family-- my mom, Annie, and Rob came up to celebrate Nicholas's birthday and enjoy some time together. It was really nice. SeaWorld was the perfect place to take Nicholas. He loved it. We all had fun. Enjoy the pictures. Our trips are over and we are now home until baby comes in August (maybe July if he follows in his brother's footsteps!!) Love you all!


Scrabble Jr. was a big hit for the kid who loves his letters!


You know the way to my heart Aunt Annie- LETTERS!


Nicholas looks like the comedian of the bunch.


I hope everyone can see the family resemblance!
(Thanks Mom for bringing the plumerias for me to smell again!)


Getting ready to take on SeaWorld with my favorite aunt and uncle!


Cheesing with GaGa.


Cooling off with Daddy!


Nicholas watching Shamu


There is the big whale himself!


The Budweiser Clydesdale


Thanks for the fish to feed the sharks Uncle Rob.


"How old is the dolphin Aunt Annie?"


That's a big one!


Resting with Uncle Rob after a hard day's work.

No comments: