Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bowling for Tots

Bowling with three year olds?? I knew there would be bumpers, but I was wondering how our little guys were supposed to get their balls down the lane. Well, they make it very easy-- A cool ramp made just for kids! Bowling was the most fun I had ever seen. And for the kid who loves numbers, you can just imagine how excited Nicholas was with the scoreboard. Cole and Nicholas did a great job taking turns (with our help of course), and baby Luke was content in his snug little world. If you haven't gone bowling with your toddler, I suggest it as a must for this summer! Make sure you catch the video at the end!


This kid is great at taking pictures lately!


Action shot!


This ball is only 6 pounds, hand me the heavy one!


Cole holding on for a strike!


Baby Luke as happy as can be!


The two crazy boys!


Nick's spare!

No comments: