Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nicholas's (or Marilyn Manson's) ABC's


Nicholas finally sang his ABC's for the camera. He has been singing them for a year now, but Mommy has never gotten him in the action. However, he starts to get silly at the end, and the singing then turns into Marilyn Manson like vocals. So enjoy his version, and think of me in a couple of years when I get calls from his teacher about her latest "class clown."

As for a baby update, I am now measuring right on target. I am 31 weeks along. Nicholas was born at 34 weeks, so please pray for me and the baby over the next couple of weeks. I have only gained 15 pounds according to my doctor (I think that is attributed to having a very active 3-year old). I am feeling good, minus not sleeping and the terrible heartburn I am having. Thank God I can take Pepcid AC! The baby's name has been discussed, but we aren't giving out any hints. It will be traditional and upstanding like his big brother's. Needless to say, we thank you for always thinking of us and love all of you!



No comments: