Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dinner with Mickey

Nicholas has no interest in going on rides at amusement parks, so I couldn't think of a better way to meet his favorite Disney pals than having dinner with them. For a pregnant mommy, A/C and food sounded much better than chasing them around the Magic Kingdom in the heat! So along with our godson Chris and his family, we celebrated Nicholas's birthday with Mickey and the gang. Here are the pics. It was too cute watching his face when he saw them in person for the first time.


Mommy and Nick waiting for Mickey.

Get over here Mickey, I need to hug you!


Nicholas and his buddy Mickey.


The Fines and Mickey!


Goofy is so silly!


I love you Goofy!



Pluto is great!


Donald's hug (everyone got one!)


Nick and Donald


Minnie seemed to get the biggest hug.


She kissed me on my head! Move over Mickey!


Nick's birthday cupcake!


The boys and their pal.

No comments: