Sunday, June 22, 2008

A New Room

We have been hard at work cleaning out our guest room to become Nicholas's new bedroom. We were going to go and buy all new furniture. Then we realized we are only here for another year, so why go through all of that? We also love our office desk and wanted to keep that in his room, and with new furniture, it wouldn't fit. So we RECYCLED what we had, and I think we did a darn good job! Nicholas loves it (as you can tell from his face!). Matt put the crib back up in the nursery today. I cried. I can't believe it is almost here and that Nicholas won't be my only buddy anymore. Damn these pregnancy hormones! Hope you are all doing well!


Nicholas's bed is a fire engine and he loves "Cars"!
I love the light blue!


The new bookshelf to hold Nicholas's books!
You should see the full bookshelf for the baby!
This family loves books!

No comments: