Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Everyone Loves a Jersey Boy...

Yesterday morning, at 10 AM, I was on my computer desperately trying to get Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band tickets. In case you don't know, Giants Stadium is closing this season and a new stadium is being built. Bruce is "wrecking the stadium" in October performing the final concerts in the stadium. All three shows sold out. WE GOT TICKETS for the day before our anniversary on October 3rd. The seats are damn good too! I was on cloud nine all day, even while packing for the move...

For those of you who don't know, I have been a "Boss" fan since I was a little girl. I actually had a shirt that said "I Love the Boss" when I was about six years old. I have followed him all these years, and I finally saw him in concert in 2005 solo from the 2nd row with Annie and Rob. No band, just him. Amazing yet I still felt like I missed out- how can I die without seeing "Born to Run" live?

Finally, you all know that I live and breathe NY Giants. It is sentimental that my dad sat in that stadium for years and now I will get to see Bruce close it down in concert.

Auntie Crista bought Nick a special shirt for his birthday. We got it yesterday-- fitting since I got the Bruce tickets. Everyone does love a Jersey boy!

No comments: