Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boys on Boxes




How cute are these two boys? We could not resist taking some pictures of them on the boxes lined up in our house. They got a kick out of it. Looks like they will be fine as long as they are together :)

Movers will be putting everything on the truck tomorrow. I am so sad. So much has happened here, most importantly, both our boys were born in this house. It is such a happy house, and I have truly enjoyed making it our first home. In my hear I know it doesn't matter where we are as long as we are together.

Here we come NJ!

3 comments:

Ktina said...

So adorable! Where are you all going to be in NJ? I'm in Boston and visit NYC pretty often :)

-Kristina (Jones!)

Ktina said...

How adorable! Where are you all going to be in NJ? I'm in Boston and visit NYC pretty often :)

-Kristina (Jones!)

Emily said...

OH they are so cute! What a boy thing to do, Tommy would be up there in a second