Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nick's Birthday Party

With the move, I am a little late in posting Nick's birthday party pictures. I realize now I worked so hard on this party so I didn't have to think about the move and its details until this point :)

Nick's party was a Cars theme of course. It was so much fun. The kids had a great time and Nicholas seemed to enjoy every minute. I got most of the ideas online and thank goodness, Cars party essentials are everywhere.


Setup was fun to finally see everything come together.... Nicholas was a big help.

Pin the checkered flag on Lightning McQueen!


We made all of our favor bags for our friends.


Happy 4th Birthday Nicholas.
A racetrack cake!


I am so excited I have to jump!


Toss the beanbag into the old tire!
GET THIS PARTY STARTED ALREADY MOM!!!

The party began.


Make your own license plate craft.

Even the little guys played with cars!

Nick won't wear the blindfold so he just closes his eyes.
He didn't win :)
The kids had a blast with the beanbag game.

Enjoying some lunch after our games!

The mass chaos of opening presents!

Nick always opens his card before his present!

Nick's face while the kids were singing to him.
I am not sure where he gets all his silliness from!

Blowing out four candles!

This cake tastes as good as it looks!


1 comment:

Anna said...

My little guy loves Cars too. Some neat ideas. I'll have to keep them in mind. Hope the move goes well.