Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Cupcakes at School!

This week is a very busy one for us- Nicholas graduated from a "3" to a "4" in preschool. He celebrates his 4th birthday tomorrow, so it is very fitting. I will try to post things in order and it will take me a few days to catch up!

On Tuesday, Nicholas celebrated his birthday at school. I again had to make cupcakes. If you read last year's post, I had to make vanilla cupcakes with white frosting with the number "3" and sprinkles. This year's request was pretty much the same, only we needed to change to the number "4" and he wanted M&M's instead of sprinkles. Nothing fancy but homemade with love.


I went into the classroom to see him for his first birthday celebrated at school, and after all these years of teaching kids and watching their faces light up at everyone singing to them, it was finally time to enjoy my own boy's birthday at school!





Nate didn't quite get to singing- it was naptime!



No comments: