Monday, June 7, 2010

Midweek in Orlando

Matt had his classes on Monday through Thursday, so Mommy and the boys had a lot of time to hang out together and even catch up with friends. I was terrible and didn't bring my camera and take pictures like I should have, so I am sorry to all my dear friends that spent time with us and I have no proof... we appreciate you taking time to see us. Here are some shots from our fun times together before we hit the Magic Kingdom on Friday.


Nick at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney

This Woody is made of Legos!

The Lego Dragon in Downtown Disney.
We still don't know how many legos this took to build.

Daddy taking a time out to meet us for lunch!

Took the boys to the Nascar Grille in Universal

The next Nascar driver himself!

The boys and Digger the Groundhog

How cute are these boys in a yellow hat?

Nick posing with a Mercedes because he wanted to!

The future Stetson Hatters!

Rehearsing in Room 132

Nate and his buddy Dale O'Neill

Melinda and Maresca

The Fine and O'Neill boys in action :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

OMG! Is that Rodeo Whip?! I'm so jealous!