Friday, June 25, 2010

Boys and Their Toys

So we have been home from Ocean City for a week and it has been a long week of catching up. I am finally getting a chance to post some pics from our vacation, and I thought I would begin by posting the boys on the rides.



One of Nate's first rides. He rode everything and ANYTHING he could!

The Ocean City Dumbo Ride

Gaga and Nick on the carousel

Mommy and Nate


Of course Nate chose the boat with the name "MiMi" on the back.
For those of you who don't know, he can't say "Mickey" so he calls him "Mimi."

How cute are these two?

Nick's favorite- the bumper cars!

Believe it or not, this is my first ferris wheel ride
(I guess I went when I was two, but I don't remember).
It took me 32 years and my 5 year old son but I did it.

Nick never minded his little brother tagging along.

Nate on the boats all by himself!



AND NOW, THE MANY FACES OF NICK ON THE BUMPER CARS...



How much fun is this kid having?

Now he gets serious. He cracks me up!

Another one of Nick's favorite- the Nascars!

His roller coaster.

Showing Mommy they have their tickets to board!

So much fun!

Look at that smile from Nate, all seriousness from Nick since he has the controls!

We love Ocean City!

More pictures to follow...

2 comments:

Chris said...

OMG I have Ferris Wheels ...I don't think I could have mustered such a brave face, even for my son. What a good mom! ;)

kristi said...

you all are having the BEST summer EVER! we work so we can play. that's what i say! :) thanks for the well wishes and luck. a final update and thank you in progress regarding our run - waiting on race pics to show up because i choose not to take a camera. silly! love your posts.