Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enough Already....

So I am done with the snow. Nick isn't, but I am. The big day planned by my husband for my birthday was taken away in a blizzard. Now with the third round of snow, we have had at least two days off from school and Matt's of course away at training in southern Virginia. Such is life. Needless to say, here are some pictures from the past month. Stay safe and warm everyone!



My big boy in his Elmo pajamas.

At the Philadelphia Auto Show. The boys had a great time!


Soon, they will be off doing boy things and Mommy will be left in the dust.


Nick taking Daddy for a dream drive.


The two cutest boys.


My Birthday Blizzard. Nate lasted 10 minutes.


Mommy's birthday cake made by Daddy and Nick.


Nate after the destruction of cake.


Nate when we told him that the cake was being put away.


Nick with his heart sugar cookie tonight. We had plenty of time inside to make the dough, chill it, roll it, cut it, frost and sprinkle it!

No comments: