Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy December #2

First off, this is how I watch Giants games lately...



Are these two too cute for words?





Nick proudly showing his art from school with his brother!

Breakfast with Santa was at school this Saturday. Nick had a great time sharing in the excitement with his brother and friends....


Nicholas showing Santa his sticker chart from school! He got all 5 stickers on Friday! Yahoo!



This is Nate's one and only shot with Santa. I will not force him!


Chillin'


Mommy and Nate.


Mommy and her boys. Thanks Daddy!


Nick taking Nate to see Rudolph.

I also had the privilege to go to my cousin's baby shower this weekend and see baby John again. He is so darn sweet. Here he is...



I came home that night and Nick was ready to make cookies. Here we are! Merry Christmas!


No comments: