Sunday, December 20, 2009

First Snow in NJ

You have obviously heard about our snowstorm this weekend. Matt and I have not seen snow like this in years, and Nick and Nate enjoyed their very first true time in the snow. Thanks New Jersey! You rock!

Nick woke Nate and they ran to our room to see the snow!

French toast and snow for breakfast!

"Chillin' with Dad" shirts on! Almost ready to play- only 5 more layers to go!


"How do you expect me to move in this?"

Nate's take on this snowsuit is written all over his face!

"Look Natey. Snow!"


Snowballs!


Sledding!


Daddy and Nate rolling around in the snow. I love this picture!

"He'll see it later honey. His eyes are frozen."
(Quote taken from our favorite Christmas movie- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)


We are snowed in the next morning!


Not going anywhere!


Nicholas in heaven!


Snow fort!


Nick's First Snowman (and Mommy's in about 25 years!)


16 Stern Light Drive


Sledding!


Off I go!


Poor Daddy!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm a little shocked to admit it-but I am jealous of that snow. Looks like so much fun!

The Averette Family said...

Love, love, love the pics! Kiss those "snowmen" for me!!

Anna said...

It is so beautiful and it looks like you had lots of fun.

Chris said...

Can you believe we were in short sleeves in Florida? Can't say I miss the snow, but you all look great!!