Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jersey Family....

So we are officially a Jersey family. We spent the weekend at my cousin's and went to see Bruce close down Giants Stadium Saturday night. It was an amazing concert, and Matt and I had so much fun singing along with the rest of the crowd to all his classics.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. Thanks to Aunt Cathy and Uncle Mark for a great weekend and to Fran, Uncle John, and Aunt Addy for spending Sunday with us!

Another farm to go look at pumpkins!


And Elmo was here too (Chris-- he was in two places!!)




On Sunday, we went into Hoboken. For those of you who watch "Cake Boss" on TLC, this is the bakery. I have been here before and it is still as good as ever!



Nate is asleep in his stroller, but this picture takes me back to when we visited when Nick was 6 months old! Check it out-- he is now 4!



We came back from Hoboken and had some time to go play at the park right near Cathy and Mark's house....


My three boys... all in different gear!





He must be the cutest Giants fan going. I am about to send this into Giants.com for Fan of the Week! Maybe he can follow in Nick's footsteps!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Elmo AND Carlo's Bakery?! Could you make me any more jealous in one little blog post?! ;)

Brendan and Michelle said...

SO jealous you went to Carlo's! Hope you ate something yummy!! Miss you guys!