Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost Halloween...

Why is there Christmas stuff already out at the stores overtaking all the Fall decorations? Don't they know we have Halloween, Fall, and Thanksgiving decorations to utitlize? Why are they rushing me???

Anyhoo, here are some pics of my boys...


Nate climbs everything. Here he is caught in the act....

Two sweet boys after their naps.


Nick's perfect week.
He is pointing to his chore chart with all the basics--
"Stop whining, listen the very 1st time, clear your space at the table, clean up your toys...."
He was very proud of himself (and so were we!)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great idea, teacher! Sammy needs a chore chart!

Chris said...

A chore chart?! Woh... I need to get on that for Brayden. Thanks for the idea!

Erin said...

Hey did you get a new camera? I second what you said about the whole Christmas stuff in the stores. Makes me feel like I should be Christmas present shopping and I'm so not ready yet! I just decorated for Halloween TODAY! :)