Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Melts My Heart

We have been slowly getting unpacked and settled into our new home... we have been doing really well. Nate of course has taken off walking and understanding everything we say to him. Here are some pictures and videos that melt my heart of my two boys together. It is like this all the time- Nick is always protecting and loving Nate . We are so lucky to have the two of them.



Nate's new ride! He loves it!


My boys on the 4th at the Farmers Market not 5 minutes from our house!


Mommy's Pride and Joy!


Daddy's My Hero!


Daddy and Nick on Aunt Francesca's lake!




It is like this every night. So darn cute!




We live on a hill and this has become the new pasttime in the evenings.



Nate gives hugs now!



Nick loves to walk Nate all over the house. It is adorable.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That last video is FABULOUS! Thanks for the sharing!

(and just for fun, the little word that I have to type in below this comment is "filly" -- how funny that it's on your blog!!)

Erin said...

Those videos are so stinking adorable. I have to admit that the one of the boys in the bath was so cute it even made me cry a little...yeah, I still have a bit of that post-partum hormonal thing going on. :)