Monday, July 27, 2009

July 2009

Here are lots of pictures that I have not posted from this month, so I am calling this post "July 2009." I have a feeling that I might be doing more of these "monthly posts" as there is just not enough time in a day anymore.

When just typing "July 2009," I remembered back to last July and August which were the worst months I have ever experienced as I was 8 months pregnant with Nate in Virginia heat trying to keep up with my Nicholas. This July has been much more fun. Nate is on the go and driving me crazy, but in one month, "my little" (as I call him these days) will be one year old. Some people say "Where did the time go?" but I have truly felt this year-- Nate didn't take a long nap or sleep through the night until he was 6 months old, and right when relief hit, we got the grand news that we had to move. From then on, I was chasing Nate while keeping a clean house and preparing for a move that involved us being 3 weeks homeless. We moved and now we live in a new town. Nate's first year has been "felt" but I hope the only thing Nate felt was love...

I hope you felt our love my little!

Nate loves balloons.


Nick loves any ride, any place, any time!


Nate's new bad boy toy- the recycling and garbage containers!


Nick loves Gaga.


Nate loves reading with Gaga.


Nate stars in "Children of the Corn."


Nick and Daddy working hard to pick Jersey sweet corn!


Picked some peaches too!


Mommy and Nate on the hayride.

This wonderful farm is 10 minutes from our house!


Nate running all over!


Nick dancing his best at Vacation Bible School!



Nick's favorite VBS song- "He Lifts Me Up!"

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are so funny! And I understand the year you've had, I do. We've been living parallel lives across the country