Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting ready....

Well, the time has come for my little sister to get married. We leave on a jet plane tomorrow with two sick kids, two carseats, three carry-ons, three suitcases, one mommy, and one very strong Daddy to carry everything. We are very excited to welcome Uncle Rob officially into the crazy Maresca clan, although he has already been a part of us for a very long time. Nicholas is ready to carry the rings down, and I am ready to see my sister the most beautiful she has ever been. I think we are ready for Annie to officially become Annie Maresca Ochoa. Wow, I am going to cry already....... pictures to come.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Congrats to your sister and the rest of the family. Weddings are such a wonderful time. I can't wait to see pix of Nicholas as ring bearer. I know the travel part is crazy. I don't expect to see Alison and crew in FL anytime soon, as she will also be flying with two kids, two car seats, numerous bags, yada, yada, yada. Much easier for Grandma to fly to GA - which I seem to be doing all the time...my pleasure!! Have a great trip (and hope Nicholas feels better).