Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Dear Sweet Baby Nate

Baby Nate- he is the happiest baby there ever was. He is four months old today. We slept through the night Monday-Thursday and things were back to normal. We went to the doctor this Wednesday and his ears were clear from infection. By Friday, two days later, I knew he had another one. My poor baby- we got more antibiotics Saturday morning and now his belly hurts from them. Say some prayers for Nate this Christmas. We are lucky to have a healthy baby, I know that, but it still stinks. Through it all, ear infection and belly pains, he is my happy baby.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Sorry to hear that Nate was sick and then sick again. I hope he is feeling better. Your boys are beautiful and delightful to see with their always smiling faces. I am not surprised though - they are just like their mom and dad. Have a wonderful holiday.