Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day at the Griswalds...

Did I say Griswalds? Oh, I mean the Fines... It was a beautiful Christmas, no one was sick and we all celebrated together. Nicholas really understood the meaning of Santa and Jesus being born on this special day. Merry Christmas everyone! Happy 2009!


"What's wrong with my hair? I am ready for presents!"


Santa was here!


Found my stocking but I am still waking up!


The first present opened-- a new car!


More Cars!

A big present!


Nate hanging out with Daddy while Nick opens presents!


Mommy and Nate!


Nick showing Nate his presents.


"I'm not sure about this outfit!"


Happy as always!

The Finest Family

What a cutie pie!


Should we roast a turkey or Nate?
(Thanks Auntie Diana for this idea-- Gabe was just as big as Nate in the roasting pan!!)

Nate's First Christmas


Papa and Nate
What smiles!


Nate is suited up!


The two Finest boys.


GaGa and her boys.

GaGa and Papa and their boys.



Footie pj's-- one big, one small.
Merry Christmas one and all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, LOVE the pics!! Especially Nate in the pan...how freakin' cute!!!