Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Year of the Jerseys


I said there was no better feeling than beating Dallas in a playoff game, but I gotta say, there is nothing like knowing we are going to the Superbowl in two weeks. Happy 30th birthday to me!

My sister bought us a special set of jerseys for my birthday last year. The numbers equal my dad's birthday, one of the biggest Giants fans there could ever be. He has been gone 10 years this year, so Annie wanted to mark it with a special gift. These jerseys were it for us. I have not washed it once this year. Here are the Maresca girls sporting them.



To my family far away in NJ-- this is when I miss you most!! Enjoy the win! We love you!!

Gotta love being the underdogs! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: