Sunday, January 6, 2008

An Almost Genius




Nicholas was snacking on some letter cookies the other day and I went upstairs to get the laundry in the dryer. When I came downstairs, this is what was on his placemat. Einstein's theory E=mc2 is widely known, but it looks like my Nick almost has it figured out at the ripe age of 2 1/2. The M in the middle is formed using a number 3 but Nicholas turned it sideways to get an M. Maybe next week he will add the C? I'll let you know if he does :)

Oh, and sorry Bucs fans. I know how hard it is to have the football season end today. It has been 7 years for me and my Giants. But I plead with you, if you have an ounce of disgust somewhere in your heart for the Cowboys, cheer for my boys in blue next week. And oh, yes, the Seahawks won too. So it has been a great weekend here at the Fine Household. Check back soon for some more pics.

No comments: