Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nate is 4!!

Nate's birthday was small and quiet. Remember we celebrated with lots of friends before we left New Jersey. However, Nate has become a Star Wars freak and I decided to make it special by making a lightsaber cake even if it was just for the four of us. Then, we did meet some new friends here so we all went to Chuck E Cheese to have some fun. Nate, you are such a special and funny little guy. We call you our "little" only because we want you to stay this way forever. We know it won't happen, but for now, I love the way your little hand fits in mine and still holds on. I love the way your little face brightens up when you see Daddy come home. I love the way your little feet sound when you wake up and come to our room. I love everything about you my sweet little Nate. Happy 4th birthday. You will always be my little.
First morning of balloons in our new house

Nick helped to blow them up and he was so proud of himself :)

Nate is 4 years old!

Nick gave Nate some new Star Wars books.

Star Wars Fighter Pods- thanks Gaga and Papa and for my wall decals too!

Thank you Gaga and Papa for my new Yoda!

New Star Wars figures and Star Wars Leapster game- thanks Mommy and Daddy

Darth Maul lightsaber, a Star Wars sticker book, The Clone Wars on DVD!, and a new battle pack!
Thank you Aunt Annie, Uncle Rob, and Sophie!
Chuck E Cheese face!

Darth Maul lightsaber face!

Nate's lightsaber cake with all his new figures!

Happy Birthday Jedi Nate!

I'm four!!!

No comments: