Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nicholas is 7!

Our Nicholas is 7 years old. It seems like such a difference occurs between the ages of 5 and 7.  When I turn around to find him behind me, I am looking for someone else.  I am looking for a small boy looking for his mom.  Instead, I find a boy who is independent, tall, handsome, and so very smart.  We love you Nicholas.  Happy Happy Birthday buddy. 
The night before- he is sleeping and balloons are placed.  Gift from Nate :)

6 AM wakeup of course!

Both boys happy to have balloons!

The love between these two can never be captured enough in pictures, but this picture shows it.

Birthday table ready!

Nintendo Monopoly!

2 New DS games!

Remote control helicopter!

Yes, he got a bike last year.  But he already needs a new one.  They grow so fast.

More Nate love!

Nate got this remote control car a couple of weeks ago.  He wanted to give it to Nick for his birthday.  It was so sweet. He had me write the note.  I can't believe that a three year old loves someone enough to give away his toys.
Off to school!

Mommy and Nate got to come in.  We had cake and Mommy was the birthday reader!

Cookie cake by request.

Nate helping to set up for the next day.

Working together.
Now there are 11 seven year olds and only 7 six year olds.  Nick was excited to change the tally chart!


No comments: