Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break

We spent a couple of days in DC over Spring Break. We went to the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum and the boys enjoyed seeing the dinosaurs. The highlight was the Butterfly Exhibit. The kids had a great time and it was such a fun experience!
Getting ready to see the museum!
The butterflies were amazing!



We loved the big blue ones!







Each picture captured their excitement!
The boys and the monument

Nick and Caroline Grace popping bubbles
The three kiddos
Spring break rocks  






Sadly I didn't get pictures of the other friends we got to see. We were blessed to see good friends and give lots of hugs and kisses. Thank you for the fun times guys! We love you!

1 comment:

addyspice29 said...

Elizabeth your blogs with pic. are great. It's like watching a home movie. I watch them over & over. I got such a kick out of their Easter baskets. I loved the butterfly exhibit. I took my granddauther years ago to one up here at one of the parks. You really know how to enjoy yourselves. Hope u get this. lv u all!!! Aunt Addy