Friday, October 15, 2010

Nate at the Pumpkin Patch

Nate and I went on his first class field trip this past Wednesday to the pumpkin patch for a hayride. It was a lovely time for just him and I. I remembered Nicholas's first class trip to the pumpkin patch and how I went with him too. I am so lucky to stay home with these boys and watch them experience all of their "firsts" and all the in betweens. I love seeing them grow, but with Nate, I am praying time can just stand still. It is hard knowing he is my last "little." With each day that passes, I want to freeze him at two and not let him get one day older.

Waiting for our friends to arrive

Nate is very shy and would not let our friend Michelle take our picture together.
I had to do it myself.

Nate picks his pumpkin.


Nate cheesing in the field.

CHEESE!


Nate would also not pose with his friends for a class picture.
We are lucky he would look at the camera at all!

Nate's friend the donkey. He loved him.
We had a great day together.

Carving his pumpkin.
Sweet as can be.
My little Nate.

No comments: