Thursday, August 19, 2010

To My Dear Sweet Nate, My Little

My baby is going to be two. They say this is when a baby is no longer a baby and they are an official toddler. This means I am officially done with babyhood. Really?

Luckily, I call Nate "My Little." I don't know that he will ever be "big" to me. He will always be that sweet yet mischievious little boy who stole my heart from day one. He came out smiling and will always be smiling to me. He is really two going on three, speaking in two to four word sentences already and jumping off a couch to land on his own two feet. He is an amazing little boy.

I love you my little Natey. You are Mommy's heart. Happy 2nd birthday Little.

Here is a tribute to Nate... one year to two....




v

e





2 comments:

Dr. Terry Larson Messmer, MOM, DPT, AAHCC, CKTP said...

soooooooooooooo cute!!! isnt it nuts how fast they grow!!!!!

Emily said...

He is so darling. This means that Eliza is next, they can't keep growing up like this!