Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our Sophia....

HERE SHE IS!!!!!


We arrived last Tuesday evening to finally meet our almost three week old niece. It wasn't soon enough for me. These pictures are ones my mom has captured and I wanted to get them up ASAP for family and friends wanting to get a glimpse of Sophia. There is no other word but beautiful for her. We are in love. Will post more when I upload my own photos.

Finally.... Aunt Elizabeth meets Sophia after a long day of travel.
(By the way, never rent a car from Hertz.)

She slept peacefully through all of us holding her! Isn't she adorable??!!

Nate holding the baby-
He is ever so gentle with her, and Nate is not gentle with much these days.
This is how I know he loves her!

Nick holding Sophia.
She looks up to her big cousin, can you tell?
He talks so sweetly to her. Video to come.

Gaga Maresca and all her grandchildren!!

Aunt Elizabeth happily holding Sophia whenever she can. Sad already to leave... ugh :(

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nate looks so BIG next to Sophia! Congrats on your new niece/cousin!

Anna said...

She is precious! Dare she influence you to try for another?