Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Adventures of Nick, Nate, Cole, and Luke!

I am very late on this post. The boys got very sick last weekend and so did Mommy. I must have been having sympathy pains for all of their ear infections, because I had a double ear infection of my own this week along with a sinus infection. Needless to say, I am catching up on my posts before I head to Florida for my sister's baby shower! Yahoo!

After our Easter fun, we anxiously awaited the arrival of our friends from Virginia for Spring Break! Nicholas had been counting down the days until his best buddy Cole and his little brother Luke arrived. The fun began on Easter Monday as they stayed for "three nights and four days" (as Cole was saying--- he made it sound like an all-inclusive resort right here in New Jersey!). We took them to the aquarium and the farm, and of course, Cole and Nick had their very first sleepover! Enjoy the pictures.

The Aquarium...


It was the hippo's birthday at the aquarium so the boys got party hats!


Cole and Nick in the rainforest.



Cole and Nick in a sub :)


Cole and Nick getting ready to touch a starfish!


Touching the starfish.


Nate and Cole outside.


Nick and his very best buddy Cole!

At the farm...

Little boys posing for a picture.


Big boys planted in the greenhouse.

Nick racing...

Cole racing...

Everyone on the hayride!

At home...

Enjoying a cookie.

Luke trying on Nick's shoes.

These two boys have known each other since they were less than a year old. They have been a part of each other's "firsts" since they were little. Now look at them- five years old and having their first sleepovers together. It makes me proud to know our children have formed a lasting friendship (just like their mommies!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that I got to see Cole and Luke, I'm sad you didn't post a picture of the two of you though. What a fun trip it was