Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things Nate does at only 16 months old

Things Nate does that I don't want to forget and am writing here because I am too lazy to get a baby book for him like I did for Nicholas:

1) He roars like a lion and tries to make bunny noses with his face but ends up scrunching his eyes instead. Knows all animal sounds including a monkey which is his favorite.

2) Loves to dance with his mommy but only to the Cars soundtrack.

3) Loves Mickey. Cannot say Mickey so says "Mimi"

4) Doesn't nap very well. He doesn't sleep for long periods of time. Nicholas naps sometimes and when he does, it is longer than Nate.

5) Nate can jump already. He is 16 months old.

6) Carries around Curious George and sleeps with him and loves him so much.

7) Says "Jesus" and "Mary" and kisses the statue of Jesus at school right on his feet. I swear he knows that this is appropriate already.

8) Tells me no already.

9) Calls Elmo "Momo" and loves him dearly

10) Knows all movements to "The Wheels on the Bus"

11) Can say "basement" and "boo" to the Eagles.

I am sure I am forgetting some things but Nate amazes me everyday with his comprehension and verbalization of what he wants. Such a sweet little man!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Smart little cookie!! I swear one day our boys will get to meet!