Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!





I always feel compelled to celebrate every day that is on the calendar. Maybe that will change as life gets busier (not sure how it can get busier with our move being a little more than six weeks away!)

Today is Earth Day. We celebrated by making Earth crayons with our scrap crayons. We also went for a bike ride and picked up trash, but we realized our neighborhood is really clean because we only found two pieces!

I also found Nicholas asleep for the first time in his chair during naptime. This never happens. He rarely naps anymore, but I went in to tell him that Nate was going to be crying it out (that baby is not a sleeper either) and here is how I found him:


We will post some videos of crazy little Nate soon. Let's just put it plain and simple- he is a troublemaker. Today I walked from my room to the laundry room, and in that time, he took off a doorstop and had the plastic end piece in his mouth. I am about ready to register for infant CPR.

Happy Earth Day!

No comments: