Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Night

Here are the pictures from Halloween night FINALLY. Sorry for the delay, but you have seen the kids in their costumes so these are just my favorite shots. It was a great Halloween, but we are ready to move on to the rest of the fun holidays coming up!! And all the yummy food. And family. And friends. And parties... yahoo! Christmas is near!



The Blue Crayon
lThe Blue Crayon and the Pumpkin
(another title in my upcoming series of children's books!)


Please don't try and put me in that pumpkin Daddy!


Nicholas and our neighbor Cierra.


Nicholas loved the black spiders on our neighbor's house!


The BPL crew!


What, I get no candy??!!


Mommy and Nick walking.

Nicholas and his loot!

1 comment:

Brendan and Michelle said...

Wow! Look at that loot, Nick! You must've worked hard for that! I have never seen such a cute blue crayon before- Mom, we're impressed with the costume! And Nate is the cutest and happiest pumpkin ever!