Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Home from Oregon- STRAWBERRIES!

We are home from Oregon as of Monday night. I am going to start posting with today's events and post backwards with the rest of our pictures from our trip. There are so many to edit and organize.

I saw the dr. yesterday who informed me that I was measuring way big for only 25 weeks. I could have told him that-- I am huge!! It made the trip pretty miserable for me and I was ready to be home. Oregon is not around the corner. We have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how big this baby may be! My blood pressure is also shaky so we are monitoring that as well. Please keep me and this baby in your prayers.

Today, along with resting and getting back on East coast time, we took Nicholas strawberry picking. He has been waiting to do this for a long time-- he saved his bucket from last year and was ready to go. Here are some pictures. Will post more pictures from our trip tomorrow.

Love all of you. Hope you are enjoying the month of May!






2 comments:

Jody said...

Nicholas is the cutest strawberry in the patch. Hope you are feeling better. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Emily said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog. I will pray for you and your baby. I had my ultrasound. I didn't find out, but I have a good feeling it's a boy.