Saturday, March 22, 2008

"How Am I Supposed to Know?"

Nicholas and I were eating breakfast this morning. He wanted to say "Good Morning" to the baby so I told him to come over and say it. He said it, kissed my belly, and then continued to eat his breakfast. We talked about the baby for a few minutes. I asked him if the baby was a boy or a girl baby. He said "It's a baby." I said, "I know it's a baby, but is it a boy baby like you or a girl baby like Page? (a friend of his)" He looked at me kind of funny and proceeded to say "How am I supposed to know?"

I agree, so why do we keep asking him? How is he supposed to know?? We should find out the definite answer in a couple of weeks!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Jody said...

HAPPY EASTER to you, Matt and your Honey Bunny Nicholas!

Chris said...

HA! I love that -- how witty. Happy Easter!! :)