Friday, September 7, 2007

Nick's Haircut


For those of you who don't know, Nicholas's hair didn't need its first cut until he was about a year old. Since then, we have only gone three times, this being his fourth. He does very well-- I take him to my hairdresser, Amanda. He sits on my lap facing me and puts coins in his piggybank while she "snips" (we don't use the terrifying word "cut") his hair. He gets very excited because he knows he gets a lollipop when he is all done. This time, she cut his hair so we can sweep it to the side (like we have been) or keep it straight. I am not sure which I like best :) Either way, he is the cutest kid around.

He has been doing great in his big boy bed. He doesn't want to get out of it in the morning and runs up the stairs for naps. It is awesome!!

We leave for Grandma Maresca and Aunt Annie in Ft. Launderdale on Tuesday, September 11th. I have never flown on 9/11 but plan to pray for a long time while we are flying for all the people we lost that day. We will never forget. Love to you all!

No comments: