Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our New Addition!


It is official! I am now an official soccer mom with a new minivan! It is awesome! It is a 2007 Hyundai Entourage, and his name is Johnny Drama (yes, it is named after a character on HBO's hit show Entourage-- my son is a "drama" man so it fits!!) It has leather, heated seats, DVD player, all the doors open from my keys, 6-disc changer, I can't ask for more (and it is the safest minivan on the road). Matt and I are off to Charlottesville, Virginia on Tuesday for the old man's 30th birthday. We are excited to see sightsee and try some Virginia Wine! Look for pictures next week. Hope everyone is well and we love you!

3 comments:

Brendan and Michelle said...

Sweet wheels!! It suits you! I can picture you and little Nick cruising around town already! Hope you enjoy your trip and tell the old guy Happy Birthday for us!!! Love you!

Party of 5 said...

Congrats! Love the new van! Isn't it great?! I love my van. Hope you and Matt have fun, tell him we said Happy Birthday!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Nice! We love it. So you have the minivan and we have the school bus. We hope you have a great time together you both deserve a little time on your own. Happy Birthday "OLD MAN" We LOVE YOU and looking forward to see all of you soon.
US!